Superwife - Camo belt - D

My wife of 8 years and mother of our three kids. She started TKD after the birth of Odie, our third child.

Princess - Camo Belt - D

Our seven-year-old daughter. She was originally supposed to be a spectator to Cowboy, but jumped in and has proven to have an incredible talent for the martial arts.

Cowboy - Camo Belt - D

Our six-year-old son. He is small for his age, so starting him in TKD is what got us into this mess. He is very close to our Chief Instructor, and his spirit is twice as big as he is.

Odie

Our youngest son, born in April of 2006. By the time he is old enough to start, we should all be Black Belts.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Still Alive

I'm still here, still alive, and still taking Tae Kwon Do.

Where should I start? If you read on my other blog, you'll see how crazy my life became in a very short time. One thing that I didn't expound upon, was that the roller-coaster that I rode on for 5 weeks started two weeks before Nationals, right when I said I was going to start my next challenge. As a result, any preparations I made for Nationals, as well as starting the challenge (or working out at all) got put on the back burner. Waaay on the back burner.

So--I'll start there. Nationals.

Comments on "Still Alive"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:24 PM) : 

Hey Lucky!

Read the other blog too. Wow, you've been busy, alright! Great to hear that as hectic as it was, you had a great opportunity with the bigwigs, and that certainly can't hurt. And the fact that you did it well...well, that's no surprise. ;-) I remembered that you were moving soon, so I just racked the absence to that, and I was *just* about to email you to check in, and you beat me to the punch. And I do know what it's like to get the house in order to sell, as we just sold our house OURSELVES and bought another one recently (we moved in the day after Xmas!). And a 1st communion and wedding in the works! I remember my 1st communion was May 2nd, and my wedding, 24 years later, was on May 1st! So there you go. That should be exciting as well. Glad to hear that everyone is okay, albeit busy, and look forward to more updates soon! :-) Missed 'ya, buddy!

 

post a comment