Superwife - Camo belt - D

My wife of 8 years and mother of our three kids. She started TKD after the birth of Odie, our third child.

Princess - Camo Belt - D

Our seven-year-old daughter. She was originally supposed to be a spectator to Cowboy, but jumped in and has proven to have an incredible talent for the martial arts.

Cowboy - Camo Belt - D

Our six-year-old son. He is small for his age, so starting him in TKD is what got us into this mess. He is very close to our Chief Instructor, and his spirit is twice as big as he is.

Odie

Our youngest son, born in April of 2006. By the time he is old enough to start, we should all be Black Belts.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tearing My Heart Out

I lost my bag.

We're not sure exactly where, but I went to church to drop off some food on Saturday after class and the bag was on top of the food box. My only thought is that I either a) left it at the school (unlikely), or b) took it off the box when I took it out of the car and left it on the sidewalk. Noone has turned anything in.

In the bag--all of my gear and weapons, my brand new camo belt, and an old $500 camera.

Man, I'm pissed. I haven't even started paying it off yet.

Comments on "Tearing My Heart Out"

 

Blogger Brittney said ... (4:14 AM) : 

Any luck finding your bag yet? That has got to be rough. I'm always afraid of losing my belt. Hope you get your gear back.

Brittney

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:52 PM) : 

Crap! I don't blame you, as I KNOW how that feels, even when it's just one item from your bag! I'll send some good karma your way that it shows up soon. I mean, how many people know what to do with that stuff anyway? Just remember to retrace your steps, and just mention it to everyone that you saw or talked to that day, and that might help. Hope you find it soon!!

 

post a comment