Superwife - Camo belt - D

My wife of 8 years and mother of our three kids. She started TKD after the birth of Odie, our third child.

Princess - Camo Belt - D

Our seven-year-old daughter. She was originally supposed to be a spectator to Cowboy, but jumped in and has proven to have an incredible talent for the martial arts.

Cowboy - Camo Belt - D

Our six-year-old son. He is small for his age, so starting him in TKD is what got us into this mess. He is very close to our Chief Instructor, and his spirit is twice as big as he is.

Odie

Our youngest son, born in April of 2006. By the time he is old enough to start, we should all be Black Belts.


This is a chronicle of my journey with my family along the paths of Songham Tae Kwon Do. Our destination is multi-faceted--but for my wife and I it is an odyssey of self-renewal and discovery.

My Profile

Creative Commons License

Help Black Belt Mama get an interview with Barbara,Button compliments of Martial Arts Pagoda

Powered by Blogger
Kanji

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Journalling

Ok, so I'm waaay behind on a couple of aspects of the "Spirit of the Dragon" (cool little name I came up with for my UWBT). Fortunately, their not the physical ones, just the additional things. For example, writing daily on here. Obviously haven't been doing that. In fact, I'm nine posts behind. That's an easy fix.

Random Acts of Kindness....ugh. I think the problem I'm having right now is (weak as this may sound) I'm having trouble finding opportunities when I'm planted behind a desk most of the time. I'm open to ideas....

Forms and sparring (3 one-steps/day) are the two others. I've barely done either of them. So--I'm going to try to at least knock out a couple journal entires today.

Comments on "Journalling"

 

post a comment